Well, it’s 11:04 PM and I’ve made it just under the wire by finishing my fourth project of the week! Yay me! Downside? It’s dark outside, so I won’t be able to take pictures until tomorrow.
Let’s just say…it’s pretty awesome. I finished up my Charmed Prints QAL hosted by Gen X Quilters. Fun Ann Kelle Remix fabrics, japanese import swap fussy cuts, cute zig-zag stitch in the ditch quilting , and a fun little flange binding make for an adorable quilt. This project has no intended recipient yet, so I guess the race is on to see which of our friends is next to have a baby. This puppy will be sitting on a shelf, happily waiting for it’s new home.
I promise to post good pictures tomorrow (after all, I need pictures to enter to win the awesome giveaway Gen X quilters has put together), but here’s a little sneaky peaky until tomorrow:
So sorry for the crummy picture…promise to get some better ones tomorrow. It’s going to be a busy weekend of crafty Christmas crap:
– finish free motion quilting & add binding to the quilt I’m making my parents
– piece together picnic blanket quilt top for brother & sister-in-law
– make iPad case for a co-worker (my first comissioned work)
– make roll-up placemats to match picnic blanket
– finish piecing blocks for in-laws quilt (10/20 to go)
Whew! Just writing that list out has exhausted me…off to bed I go, surely with quilty dreams in my head. Until tomorrow…